FCC2 is a non-flammable, environmentally safe, residue-free solvent engineered to clean fibre connector end-face. A new and improved design of the 3-way dispenser intended for easy one-handed use with fibre wipe, convenient wetting of CCT connector cleaning tips, and spray nozzle functionality. Packaged in unique, spill-proof containers, it can be shipped with tool kits so technicians avoid wasting time sourcing a cleaner locally.
- New 3-way dispenser in one convenient package
- Electrically conductive, FCC2 neutralizes “particle cling” by releasing ionic bonds that bind contaminates to the fibre end-face.
- Double-filtered to 0.2 micron, this optical grade solvent leaves noresidue when drying.
- Less drying time than IPA Alcohol.
- Low odour, non-flammable.
- Ozone safe, environmentally safe, US EPA SNAP approved.
- Not Hazardous/Not Regulated for all modes of transport, including air cargo.
- Excellent for cleaning light oils, salts, moisture, fingerprint, dust, lint, grime, flux residues and uncured epoxies.
- With rapid drying time, the FCC2 is essential when cleaning connectors in adapters where airflow is minimal.